Description of gas meter Elster BK-G4T
The main scope of membrane (diaphragmatic) household gas meters Elster BK-G4T - housing and communal services. In the absence of the date of entry into service, the time of operation in the passport is calculated from the time of manufacture. Gas movement from left to right. On request, gas meters are completed with a set for installation.
The Elster BK-G4T household diaphragm meters operate on the alternating displacement of gas from the working chambers due to the alternating displacement of the diaphragms (membranes separating the working chambers) with the gas inlet pressure. Moving the membranes through the system of levers and gear reduces the work of the counting mechanism.
Features of gas meter Elster BK-G4T:
- The great experience of Krom Schroder engineers in the field of gas measurement, accumulated over the past century, has been implemented in a new series of ВК.
- Low levels of acoustic noise, minimal wear and extremely low pressure loss are provided by the design features of the meter.
- High accuracy of measurements and high sensitivity are ensured by the use of synthetic diaphragms and precision dispensing valves.
- Resistance to contamination and anti-corrosion resistance are ensured by the use of quality materials in the manufacture of parts and the use of special coating.
- Possibility of remote transmission of information by low-frequency signals from the magnet-turbine system (due to the possibility of additional installation of the IN-Z31 batch generator for signal transmission).
- The combination of all features determines the long-term reliability of the diaphragm gas meter.
- Compact and modern design.
Specifications of gas meters Elster BK-G4T:
From Qnom to 0.1 Qmax, %: no more than +/- 3
More than 0.1 Qnom to Qmax, %: not more than +/- 1.5
Maximal gas flow, Qmax, m3 / h: 6.0
Maximum working pressure: 50 kPa
Threshold sensitivity Qstart, m3/h: 0.003
Nominal gas consumption, Qnom, m3/h: 4;
Minimum gas consumption, Qmin, m3/h: 0.04;
Average loss of pressure with volume flow q max, Pa: 200
The ratio of maximum and minimum gas consumption, 150: 1
The ambient temperature: -36 ° С to + 60 ° С
Inter-axial distance, mm: 110
Interval of re-testing: 8 years;
Overall dimensions, mm: 195х212х155
The service life: no less than 20 years
Weight: 1900 gr. (1.9 kg)
Type: Left side
Warranty: 12 months. (from the date of commissioning)
Threaded fittings: 3/4, 1, 1 ¼
Elster BK G4T is Included in the Ukrainian State Register of Measuring Instruments - U561-09
How to order? To buy a gas meter on our site, click the "Order" button. On this page, fill out a special form with your name, phone number and basic details of the order. If necessary, you can call on the specified phones.
Delivery of the goods is carried out on the territory of Ukraine by carriers "Novaya Poshta" or "Delivery".